بررسی میزان شیوع انواع مال اکلوژن های دندانی در دانش آموزان مدارس راهنمایی شهرستان نیشابور، سال تحصیلی 82-1381

نوع مقاله: مقاله پژوهشی

نویسندگان

1 دانشیار گروه ارتدنسی دانشکده دندانپزشکی و مرکز تحقیقات دندانپزشکی دانشگاه علوم پزشکی مشهد

2 دندانپزشک

چکیده

مقدمه:
هدف از این مطالعه تعیین میزان شیوع انواع مال اکلوژنهای دندانی در شهرستان نیشابور می‌باشد.
موادو روشها:
در این مطالعهتوصیفی - مقطعی 469 دانش آموز (215 دختر و 254 پسر) 15-12 ساله از بین 20130 دانش آموز مدارس راهنمایی شهرستان نیشابور بطور تصادفی انتخاب شدند. خصوصیات اکلوژنی آنها در پرسش نامه ای که شامل وضعیت نیمرخ صورت، رابطه مولرها و کانین ها براساس طبقه بندی انگل، اورجت، اوربایت و نوع مال اکلوژن بود ثبت گردید. برای مقایسه نتایج گروه دختران و پسران از آزمون
Chi-square و برای مقایسه نتایج این مطالعه با سایر مطالعات از آزمون آماری Z با ضریب اطمینان 95% استفاده شد.
یافته ها:
نتایج بدست آمده از این مطالعه نشان می دهد که : اکلوژن نرمال در 7/13 درصد افراد مورد مطالعه،‌مال اکلوژن کلاس I در 54 درصد افراد، مال اکلوژن کلاس II گروه یک در 4/16 درصد افراد، مال اکلوژن کلاس II گروه دو در 8/6 درصد افراد و مال اکلوژن کلاس III در 2/9 درصد افراد مورد مطالعه مشاهده شد. بجز اوربایت (که کاهش اوربایت و اوپن بایت قدامی در پسران بیشتر مشاهده شد) در سایر انواع
مال اکلوژنها بین دختران و پسران تفاوت آماری معنی داری وجود نداشت.
نتیجه گیری:
نتایج این مطالعه نشان می دهد که تنها 7/13 درصد افراد مورد مطالعه اکلوژن نرمال و 3/86 درصد آنها نوعی مال اکلوژن دارند. بنابراین با توجه به شیوع نسبتاً بالای مال اکلوژن باید برای پیشگیری و درمانهای به موقع برنامه ریزی صحیح صورت گیرد.

کلیدواژه‌ها


عنوان مقاله [English]

Evaluation of prevalence of dental malocclusion in students of junior high school students in the city of Neishabour in year 2002-2003

نویسندگان [English]

  • BaratAli Ramezanzadeh 1
  • SeyedHashem Hosseiny 2
1 Associate Professor, Dept of Orthodontics, School of Dentistry and Dental Research Center of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran
2 Dentist
چکیده [English]

Introduction:
The purpose of this study was to evaluate the prevalence of different types of dental malocclusions in the city of Neishabour.
Materials and Methods:
In this descriptive- cross sectional study, 469 students (215 girls and 254 boys) with ages ranging from 12 to 15 were randomly selected among 20130 junior high school students in the city of  Neishabour. The occlusal characteristics of these students including profile situation, molar and canine relationships on the basis of Angle classification, overjet, overbite, and the type of malocclusion, were recorded on data sheets. To compare the results between boys and girls, chi-square test was used.To compare the results of this study with other studies, Z statistical test was used. A confidence level of 95% was considered in this study.
Results:
The results of this study indicated that 13.7% of samples had normal occlusion, while 54% had class I malocclusion, 16.4% had class II Div 1 malocclusion, 6.8% had class II Div 2 malocclusion, and 9.2% demonstrated class III malocclusion. Except in overbite and anterior openbite (which revealed more reduction in boys), there was no significant difference in other types of malocclusions between boys and girls.
Conclusion:
Only 13.7% of the sample population had normal occlusion, and the remaining 86.3% had some type of malocclusion. Therefore considering the high prevalence of malocclusion, care should be taken for prevention and ontime treatment schedules.

کلیدواژه‌ها [English]

  • Neishabour
  • dental malocclusions
  • junior high school